3.23.2017

When Love Comes Calling - Dating sites FFS

Now, I have different friends from all across the world.  Thank God for emailing and yeah I said it social media, as I would get to be a part of these friends lives without these communications.

Now I'm not spilling the beans on my friends love lives, but god damn, The Dating Sites are rife.

What has happened to the days, when you got dressed rocked up to the pub, caught the eye of some juicy bloke/girl and then the games of love begin.

The connection, the conversation, the laughter getting to know each others thoughts, their laughter, their desires (shut up and get your head out of the gutter hahhahahahaha), (well I thought it too, and I'm so far in the gutter, so low me) lol.

Loveis, it has gone...We are sucked in POF (The poor mans version of E-Harmony) hahahahahahahahaha Plenty of Fish, theirs something called Dating Line cha I don't even know and now their Zoosk and Tinder.  Their even Uniform Dating and trust me, them crusty men are not in uniform....(Yes, I looked (as I rolled my eyes, how the hell am I going to give an opinion if I didn't.

Now I got onto one of them sites purely because I kept getting spam mail, clicked on the link and next thing I know, Men are asking me out.   (Really now, look at me, why the hell are you making contact with me?  Then some guy I knew said he saw my picture on a dating site.  Shut the Front Door??!!!  I asked him what site, so I went on and low and behold, no narrative, just picture, wrong age and it tied me into another site for Cougars and pictures of naked men with their dingalings hanging out.

Oh my days, I contacted the admin and asked them to remove me.  They told me I signed up, I said 'Me' don't lie.  Behave, Stop it'.  I then said I have no log in details that the link was sent to me with my picure, so how i evens name do you allow this.  All now I can still hear the tumbleweeds of silence.  Eventually after numerous emails.  My photo got taken down, but no after a barrage of willies of all shape and sizes. (i can assure you I will not be eating sausages for a long time after what I saw eeeew).

Anyway, I logged onto a site, cause I had a friend who did log on and I did not get it.  Actually I have a few friends on them sites, the stories that were told, firstly some horrific, some were hook ups and the others genuinely looking for love.  Neither of my friends had great stories, but one had been on some many dates, with some lush looking men, I thought, let's see what this is all about.

Flaming eck it turns out to use Tinder, you have to have a facebook page!!! You having a flaming bubble mate?  I dabble for a few days with the idea of my page being used for a site, but gave in and low and behold all these dudes.

I did not strike up any conversations, but the idea is for you to swipe in the hope that when you swipe right on the person you like, they feel the same way too.  Like going Bingo mate!!

Well looks like the Universe likes me and I can pick them bang on.  Just that when I chose them bang on, their conversation were drier than toilet paper.  I suppose it didn't help that I was there for curiosity and nowt else, so trying to be truthful and real, proved a tad difficult.  Some looked great, but my god, where is the passion arrrrgh and how can some man cop off at a photo.  One geezeer decided to try and talk to me and trust me I knew he was playing with his todger eeeeee double eewww.

he kept repeating himself in that panting breath way and I literally told him I knew what he was doing, your flipping Banker for christ sake, get a grip (well not literally hahahahahahaha).  Frigging idiot, so I cut him off in the middle of his w&*k and proceeded to answer the lots of messages I had no idea was waiting for me.  Now why didn;t I know cause my phone blings when these messages came in, but I took no note.  Too damn busy too backside worrying about Tinder swipes.

But i did strike up a great conversation with a few musicians, which was great cause we shared the same kindred spirit, but I just felt no spark.

In my experience, I can't get to grips with this dating site malarky.  I think I'm confident to rock up to a bar and say I'm over here guys, let's be having ya1.  But no seriously, one of my friends has just dated relentlessly and has been heartbroken time and time again.

I just think that her great personality is being lost in translation and it is now crushing her confidence terribly.  Not all women or men have confidence to face each other, but before Tinder and these other sites, that how our parents met and have been together for years

They touched, they talked, they screamed, they shared, but more importantly they communicated face to face.

Bring back old school dating......


No comments: