3.23.2017

My daily blog 23rd March 2017


When It's Gone, let it be gone.


Doors open when you least expect it. When you feel some days a sense of loss. The days when you feel your drowning, something happens to restore your faith.

We get so caught up in us, that nothing else exists. But there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you keep an eye on what is really real and the prize.

Today's early thought is, we're only human, and we should allow ourselves to feel regardless of others false judgements.

Rid your mind of things or situations you cannot change. It serves you no purpose and takes away productive energy.

I'm in this frame today, as I'm about to face my past. I've done some things whilst inebriated, not pretty to be fair and now that I'm in sobriety, I'm having to face the carnage and verbal vitriol I left back in those days.

Now I cannot change those things I've said or done, as I created the scenario but my message of my pain got lost in the drama and the drink. People will not see that. What they will, however see, was a piss head and not the woman self medicating and hiding a pain.

Nevertheless, I'm not ashamed to share my story which goes deep, but I have to now deal with the backlash of my degradation. The people that I would not even dream of entertaining, but have taught me life lessons. Noooo, I'm not better than these scourges, I just know better.

So, I'm waiting for the stares, the haters, the misunderstood, the cowards, who laughed as they needed to feel better about themselves. I'm ready for the glares of jealousy and I'm ready for the hurt that was put in me by the cheaters, who are insecure and devious.

I'm looking forward to showing up the real and back to sobriety me. I no longer care what they think but more importantly I'm back and no stopping this chic..

Peace out.. I'm Only Human - By Rag & Bone Man - Song of The Day

No comments: