3.22.2017

https://plus.google.com/+ValerieMaxfield/posts/Pw7qMRmvL2V

Week 6

Yes week 6 and I made it. No stupid outbursts, fully back and in control. This girl is ticking over beautifully, but the narcissistic viewers still rare from time to time.

Since my last blog, I got slightly distracted, and a slight temptation, but when things are clear and you are in control of yourself, it's like  a blip and you shrug it off and go bout ya business.

In this time, I've been preparing my new unique radio show.. Oooh I'm so excited, can't tell you the set up yet, but it's got a twist to it, got my first mixcloud show up and running, (Testing, Testing 123) and been remixing in the studio (that's stuuuuudddiioo) busy busy busy. Laying low and it's funny when you remove yourself from the noise, you hear the real world. What's missing.

What was missing was the universe, real life and no damn booze πŸ˜ΆπŸ™ˆ. I had rid toxic people and found the punch without the Guinness.


People who I thought were enemies were actually true, down to earth caring people. I had slowed 3 years of paranoia cloud my beautiful judgment.  One friend was so mad at me and told me to stop hiding!!?? Me, hiding? From what or who? He said I miss my positive VAL, I look forward to her quotes and silly jokes. The laughter was now silence. Come back!!

He said, 'you got a story, why hide, tell it like it is!!'. I like my privacy at the best of times, but he had a point. For too many years my culture and older generation taught us how to hide, cheat and keep secrets. The next thing you know you have 10 half siblings. A different dad and you may have slept with a cousin. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ™ˆπŸ™Š. Not saying I did..those who know me, knows my preference and type.. Phew.

You see if you don't share, how do you know? How do you learn? Why let people get away with indecent behaviour. I said, I'll write about life and Karma and disease will take care of the rest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ˜³πŸ™‰☺️

I've got skeletons that started to fall three fold of lately, I almost got knocked out by one of the elbow bones. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Flipping eck.

I've tried dusting under the carpet but the mount of shit I'd swept there said, 'sod that, I'm coming out, I want the world to know'.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ. Thank Diana Ross for that line.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So, I let it all out, 6 weeks into sobriety, transparency, bar a few dick heads acting like I'm a villain when they're the pariahs, scourge of the black human race, but hey we can't all be perfect.

Now that's another story..

No comments: