3.11.2017

Right but Silent!!

A Blog Life

Ummmmm πŸ€”. Tap tap tap on the keypad, once again ferociously. It's another two weeks since last Blog and what a Palaver?

I've seen ups, down, written another song, (yesssss), seen my beloved SPURS, kicking some arse and the nasty Dirty GOONERS (arsenal shit bag squatters) lose like a whipped bitch.  ⚽️πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love it. Highlight of my two weeks. Karma and justice.

Any who, my worst fears came true, and I had to suffer a phone call hearing very foul news of discapable people and their behaviour in a love tryst..

I'm well out of it now, but when I was involved, I couldn't see the woods for the trees. The lies, the games, the betrayal and hurt.

Now that I'm 4 weeks into sobriety, everything is apparent. I'm out of the ghetto siege mentality and back with uplifting positive people with my best interest at heart. I haven't felt this kind of serenity in over 4 years. I forgot how that felt. (Title of my new song).

You see when you stay silent, you see everything. You hear their intentions. Learn when to be aggressive, be patient instead of re-acting.

You see being loud does not make you wise. It's being right and staying silent is where you'll find your pride.

Do you know that people get a rise of putting others down, when they have nothing or no values in their lives. They will take what you worked hard for and feel no way to trample on your dignity, which does not belong to them.

The reason why we should practice self love, is so that when narcissistic people with hidden agendas approach, you sense their intention and are able to keep them at bay preventing you from not sucking in their bad energy.

Stay straight in your thoughts folks. It's not an easy road,  but believe in yourself and the rest will take care of you.

See you next week for my next instalment.

No comments: