3.12.2017

Easy like Sunday morning.

Very rare I get to do the Sunday morning walk in the forest by my home. Didn't gig last night and now that I'm back in the country, I thought 'let's do this'. Got my trainers on, wrapped up warm. (Times like these, I wish I had a dog). πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ and hot stepped it into Epping Forest which starts at the end of my road.

The sun shone so bright through the trees in the woods as I exhaled my surroundings. God, how I've missed this. All that wonderful nature around me, the silence as my brain eased all the noise that's been buzzing away for weeks, all came to a halt and real life began.

This is On my doorstep, I've taken these days for granted. WHY?

Stupidly, been dancing my Sunday mornings away in late morning parties, ravaging my skin, drinking to great music, mixing with some unsavoury people, but it was fun at times. It almost became a religion. Wasted 3 1/2 years of life, career and welfare in these dives, searching for god knows what, when the realness of life was happening elsewhere. πŸ™„πŸ˜–

(I must do a blog on that scene soon, so much to divulge, a whole world in itself, crazy, sordid, shameful, you wouldn't believe it.)

So, I made it up to Rangers Point, a beautiful hilltop that overlooks Woodford and Chingford. It's so lovely. Thought I was Rocky (about to shout Adrianne) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But the view was breathtaking.

It made me forget the pain I'd been in physically and mentally. The πŸ’” of love and betrayal once again, but a new beginning was on the horizon and it felt promising. My health is deteriorating but I've got through my treatment very well and hopefully I'll have better news in 3 weeks time.

I stumbled or rumbled over to the pub, where A lovely log fire was going, brunch on the menu, nice Smooth Radio in the background, the people are warm and jovial waiting for the football noise makers to arrive, as my beloved Spurs v Millwall is on today and I sighed and said 'This is Home'!!!

I went to the bar, the bar girl nodded and said, 'Usual?'. Yeah I know, I used to be regular!!! But she looked at me in shock when I said, 'Tonic Water please I'm off the Grog' πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.  I know on the wagon, in a boozer drinking water!! Get in!!

I'm good like that, when I say over, it's over just like my relationship..drinks out, he's out.

COYS..






No comments: