3.25.2017

Everybody loves the Sunshine..


It's beautiful out today. 25th March 2017.

Wish I wasn't so tired though,  ain't slept right for the last few days. I can't even call a Jack Daniels to put me to sleep, cause he's barred for goodπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

On serious note though it's lovely to get the melanoma going, even if it's a tad chilly but we can deal!!

Meant to be in South West of England last night, but had a last minute recording, knocked that out the ball park, big Jay loving your studios man and now back home packing to taking scrumpy land. Errm well I'm not having scrumpy unfortunately heading into  7 weeks of sobriety, so gotta keep the head clear.

But I just got my new sexy 6 inch heels, dang I can't wait to put my legs into them tonight and  shock the floorboards. Yep, all size 12/14 of my romper and gonna shake, gyrate and dance the night away at this mansion party.

Well I call it another name, but I guess mixing with the local less talents of Londoners embarking on poor Bristol today πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š I certainly wouldn't want to call it elegant, but we shall if we must. (Snigger).

So, from time to time I reach or go back to my sort of roots, actually let's just call it, the music I enjoy, the people oi yoi yoi you just have to put blinkers on. Or have a strong constitution to stomach some of them, but I'm learning to blank out their lack of etiquette and just enjoy the music for what it is.

So yeah, it's been a while I'm able to shake this toosh as illness is now ravaging my poor body, so whilst I still got legs I'm gonna shake that arse too.  (Sounds like a song I knowπŸ€”πŸ˜„).

Got some cracking scenic photos of my journey down to Scrumpy land, I lurve the countryside to be fair, bar the cow shit pats πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You

Now, I'm off to shop, pamper, steam, sauna massage, rest and then get ready to tantalise.

Don't forget guys clock goes forward tonight, darn it we lose a flipping hour of raving. Grrrr.  I want my money back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š just kidding.

Have a great day ya'll

No comments: