3.01.2017

The Sorpico Tales Chapter 1.

It's been two weeks now and the scribbling in the journal of 'New Beginnings' are coming along nicely. If you listen carefully you can hear the ferocity of the pen on the pad, as the ideas flow and the madness of the last few years of writers block eases.

A lot has happened since I began this new blog. Grieving of a loved one, grieving in anger of atrocities against me from a live one, a flipping meltdown, then withdrawing from the world seeking exile, rebuilding, dealing withdrawal symptoms, but all for a worthy cause. New gigs coming in, the music is now speaking for itself. Am I excited? Well music heals the soul I guess!!

For A few days I sat in my kecks, (that's naked only in bra and knickers to those not in the know), tinkering on the ivory boards, singing melodies in my head, nothing making sense, as I couldn't be arsed to get up and wash. Yep, feeling sorry for myself. Then I got bad news one of my besties had suffered a stroke (mini one I might add. They call them TIA's.). Such a gentle soul. party Boy from Ooh Arr Land, actually no he's a Peterborough boy ( god knows where I got Bristolian from (as I snigger) a good lad).

Anyway, after spending some time with my bestie and asking him to seek the right help and do the right things, like stop smoking FFS, and knock the booze on the head (as I roll my eyes, I can talk), I got my running shoes on and felt my mojo finally coming back.

I got up, faced the world, had a two hour chat with the builders in my kitchen FINALLY, sorted out my ongoing health issues, basically doing my GP''s effing job, And finally nailing down over hanging crap from the last three years. Total buried my head in the sand, being consumed in other people's lives, when my real life was falling apart. (Why do we do this shit? Cause when you're in the shit, who helps you take care your shit). I know a lot of shit huh??

Now, it doesn't mean I'm through the worst, but it's a start.

Who would've thought how cathartic life can be when you have had a broken heart?

No comments: