4.09.2017

Why do we do it?



Scenario:

You get the early morning texts, 'Good Morning (babes, bubs, baby, Queen, Lover) have a great day (lots of kisses).  Like clockwork, you don't even need an alarm for it.

This goes on for a few weeks, months if your lucky..Lol.

Then familiarity breeds contempt...You don't respond quick enough, so the text messages get later and later, lol the messages have less kisses and then it's no kisses at all.

Now Men and Women, this is to all of you. Tell me I am wrong?!!!

Cause it is a proven fact.  Yep, experienced it. In the end, you have to give Sugar hahahahahaha.

What do I mean by Sugar? Well, you are so cheesed off the person is not responding how you want them to respond, so you are getting well anxious through the day and checking the phone, why haven't they texted yet, till you find yourself dropping a text to say 'What the hell', but sent as 'hey how you doing (baby, hunny, bubs, baba) are you ok?'  hahahahahahahahahah.  Just so you can get a response.

You see we take each other for granted, serve us right hahahahah.  Cause when the interest is in you and you like it, no you love it, we can take it for granted, but when it is not reciprocated by the interestee, that's when you start to notice and the brain goes into over drive wondering where is your normal text.  Is he/or she losing interest?  Now you want to know how come you're no longer special hahahahah, too batty hole...

Folks it works both ways.  No one has the given right to be chased, but I can say that we don't want to come across as easy, so we play the games of not giving away too much too early, scared we'll be walked all over and game over.  Seen so many games played by texts it's not funny.  My last relationship was dealt with by text purely and I can tell you in the fact be I became a verbal text abuser. Texts upon texts (as I pull my hands over my eyes), worse yet when I used to have Jack Daniels in me (now that don't sound right, but it felt good though hahahahahahahaha).  Valerie naughty, behave.

I'm old school so I like the courting and talking, preferably by phone, as texting can get lost in the feel good translation.  Too many times the things that come out in a text, especially the affairs of the heart, only gets lost in different emotions.  We could save ourselves so much broken relationships, by being honest and calling each other up or face to face better yet.

And don't be telling me you have a Pay As You Go Phone....What in this day and age or a basher phone that looks like it needs to be transported back to the past..(kmt..)???  If I see another one of you coming up to me with any of the options above, you will get the black stare and blanked into high heaven.  Don't be so damn cheap and expecting me to call you with a one ring...feisty and bright!!

So why do we do it, conduct relationships through text.  Is the phone sexing you too? I can't imagine my Iphone giving me any pleasure down there can you?  Actually don't even answer that, cause there are some seriously, seriously not normal deviants out there and Christ only knows what they get up to behind closed doors when they ain't got no fanny bits to touch (snigger).... Stop it, stop it, I can hear you...😂😂😂😂🙊

So yeah, Why Do We DO It...talk up man, talk up, I can't hear you...What you rather show your feelings through the phone than call up the person and say 'I am feeling you, you know!!'.  Or 'Come On Over to my Place'...now imagine the energy in that and the passion saying those words!! You got nothing to lose trust me...it's words, but it's how you say it..It will strike a chord and get a conversation going.

So next time when you get a new relationship, or you are still stuck in the one you are in, how about picking up the phone and saying 'Hi Babe, how's your day been?'...Then your babe will know exactly how you are feeling....

Let the conversation begin....




No comments: