4.08.2017

I love music, any kind of music, FOOTBALL is my religion



The radio is full blast, just in from yoga, (damn I hurt), the sunshine is lovely @ 10am and time for the day to really begin.

Been on the phone/iPad talking about new recording sessions, ideas, (exciting times). Music just revitalises every fibre of my being. But I've had days where just the tingle of a spoon falling to the floor, upset me. πŸ™ƒπŸ˜³ I know right!!!

My equilibrium was not on point, as I kiss my teeth😀

Today my beloved Spurs are looking to extend their unbeaten run to 7 games unbeaten, 9 or is it 11 points clear of the prentenders no Squatters of North London Arsenal (arsewipes to the real supporter of football).  The scum of North Lobdon are just shite. They beat the other scum of West Ham in mid week, but who the hell is West Ham Spam? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Anyone can beat them right now, Hull did, right on Par with Arsenal. Oh how the so called mighty have fallen. loool.

We've got injuries galore, Sissoko is shite, but we're still holding on tight. Chelsea are lucky,  actually they do play alright football but no flare like the mighty Spurs. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜‰

Got to decide do I stay wrapped up instead, shop till I drop, as amongst it all, I'm renevating my home, buying DJing equipment, as well as stuff for the band too. Merchandise has come through really excited about my new T shirts love them and other little items, GO MAXFIELD.

Finish off the next Mixcloud rare groove show.  Hope I'll  get some new listeners, whilst I continue to build the new format I'm trying to create. Bloody takes time it does, but hopefully will work once I'm set up.no bedroom ting you know!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My cat, is trying to get some love from me whilst typing, and the little bugger bit my toe cause I wouldn't get off the Pad (Beatch). WTF.   He's lucky I don't throw him out the door feisty. But that's how needy he is. Reminds me of someoneπŸ€” Or am I in love with my IpadπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bloody brains ran off to a different thought ha mhahaga.

Music is still cranked, the Gardner has turned up too, can't stand The lawnmower but it has to be done. He looks at me ogling!! You'll be lucky mate, I'd rather sex me cat, than your tired arse!!😳 But it doesn't help I'm standing in over knee socks and a short jumper??? If you hear on the news a Gardner had a heart attack gardening, it's because he saw a pussy πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ˜„. Alright I'm behaving. Cut the grass already!!

So back to the music, as I shake that arse (I'm sure there's another song in there somewhere??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜), my what's app pings, it's my date for tonight!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Yep buddy can't wait to see moi later to day,  coochie coo!!! Who says that? He does!!πŸ˜³πŸ™ƒ. I think I'm not liking him already πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ™ƒ.

Too much going on for one morning. I know I've  just recorded F1 I'm gonna climb on the sofa and watch that first, footie next and decide the day after.

Girls I've got a date (singing along), and I can't wait, I can't be late (tune in the radio)!!!!

Oh text just in 'ARE YOU GOING TO GLOWING WHITE PARTY? Ummm my answer Is AM I FUCK, wouldn't be seen dead with any of those mothersuckers. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Drum and bass is the lick tonight with the living and not with vampires!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Have a great day ya'I'll busy busy busy.


No comments: