2.17.2020

Jesus take the wheel

2020 the new chapter and here it begins.


It's been a while since I wrote into my daily blog, but things took a down turn and what a turmoil that was, but through it all, I still stayed 18 months sober and still counting yaaay.

I've been mentoring and getting to grips of letting things go, de-cluttering and finally back to my first love music.

I partied like a rock star in the afrobeat scene.  It was my safe haven.  Away from the scene I got entangled with (rare groove, soul music scene) yikes.  That was a drama and a half.  I know for a fact, if I had not been self medicating I wouldn't have even known half those reprobates.  Ooops my bad. No, not bad I mean it.

Awful people, well some, anyway.  The men are so antiquated and I mean it must be a cultural thing cause they are all the SAME, lord of mercy, Christ on his bike.  Do you know how many times I had to call Jesus to come and take the wheel??? Loads.

I feel like I have aged 15 years more than I needed to be aged, but it was my choice no one put a gun to my head, but I certainly knew how to self destruct.!!!

If my oldest and dearest friends were to listen to half of what I got up to, they would know I had certainly lost the plot and had shit blocks in my eyes, in terms of the men I had entertained.

Now people when I say entertained, I'm not talking sexually, cause if it was sexually I would have cut off my cliteris and joined the nunnery, but no, I was skinning teeth and chatting bullshit to pass the time.  Whilst giving away my hard earned money to every Tom Dick and Johnny cause they all seem to be bruk pocket.  Yes, I said it, trying to walk in side bend shoes, pretty trousers, not seen a dentist in years but trying to show that they have swag.  What they had was Tesco Bag!!!

KMFRCT and then the one's who did scrub up ok, just was boring as fart.  It's me, I know it's gotta be me, I'm asking too much aren't I?  NOT.

Now, I'm sober, I couldn't care less, I just smile and just say 'Oh Bless You' and keep it moving.  Keeping my cliteris intact, which may never be touched again, if these imbecilic moron continues to keep coming my way.

But in fairness, I now have no baggage, so my dream boat Tom Hardy, I'm waiting for you mate...Over here. Come On!!!

I should be so lucky. 

On a more positive note though.  I finally got my album back on track and releasing my back catalogue in order to bring out the new stuff.  Can't wait to be in the studio rehearsing with the band and then singing in any old venue, whether a pub or a grand venue, music is where the heart is.

See you next week for my next journal, cause people, this was a just a taster of what really has been transpiring in the last 8 months.  

Oh and join me for my first podcast 28th Feb and my new Vlog show 'In My Bedroom' in March..

See you soon  Mwah.  


No comments: