3.16.2018

Letter to let go.

I find I'm still in love with you. I needed to say this to you and out loud, to control my energy & power of who I am  & To stop the tight cock holding thoughts of you for one more night. Please read this with Love. 

I'm not going to fight it anymore, because admitting it will allow me to continue to grow and not lie to myself or another, who ARE in love with me, but them knowing I still loved YOU.  

To stop hating you for rejecting me, I can let go that pain as I say these words to set me free. 

I'm not ashamed to tell you, as we are human and I know that you don't love me, but enjoy playing how many of us women you can get to like you.  I don't want to be in love with you, but I do know I don't want you back. 

I was and am still jealous your with someone else, but I genuinely am happy for you both, what I hate is your arrogance of whom you've become, cause I know the real you and that is a real turn off. I'm still your friend and will always love you and wish you well. 

The Attention for you I can now finally turn off, as I admitted the demon and can move on. I know you found me a joke. I hope these last words resonate with kindness and not ignorance and kissing of teeth. We're from two different worlds and especially how we feel love, I guess you'll never understand. I hope one day you'll get that I was the one. 💜💜💕💕💋🙏🏾


Like yourself first. 

No comments: